Get out of Your Money Fog and Take Charge of Your Finances
Are you a creative type, consultant, healer, or have a passion project?
Are you overwhelmed with a million things to do, finances make you dizzy, and are the last thing you want to spend your precious energy on?
If so, I can help you learn to think differently about your business finances, learn the every-day skills you need to know, improve the systems to keep track of things, and help you feel a whole lot saner because you know what’s happening with your money.
This is 1:1 coaching. You and me. I will help you, hold your hand if need be, and teach you what you need to know to master your money.
Here are some of the areas we can dig into on in our laser focused, 45 minute phone sessions:
- Set up and maintain systems to empower rather than drain you. Bookkeeping, record keeping, tax planning, etc.
- Become clear, confident, and less overwhelmed every time you focus on finances.
- Make sure your revenue model (a revenue model is a business-y term for the money you hope your customers will pay you) is viable and realistic.
- Develop sales projections for right now, 1 year, and 3 years from now, so you know the right path to take to fulfill your vision.
- Learn the mechanics of and power behind budgeting and forecasting. (sounds boring BUT, this is as close as you can get to having a crystal ball)
- Clarify the right marketing strategies to match your revenue plan, so you don’t make mistakes you can’t afford.
- Strengthen your sales skills to overcome fear and resistance. Every business sells something – learn to embrace it and empower yourself.
- Make decisions from data not guesses. Here’s how to become business savvy even if you’re convinced you have zero aptitude for numbers.
- Build a safety net, and begin saving. Can you feel your shoulders start to relax?
Coaching is not a get rich quick strategy. It’s about building your future from your values and your vision so you can create the life you want to live. It will take your commitment, time, energy, focus and an investment to succeed. But, hey, you already know that if you’re in business for yourself.
Full disclosure – I’m not an accountant or CPA, I don’t have an MBA, and algebra turns me into a deer in the headlights. But, I’ve been an entrepreneur for 30+ years, and have worked with hundreds of small business clients. I have extensive bookkeeping, financial management and productivity skills I’ve learned in the trenches (and often by the seat of my pants). I’ve had my own businesses successes and failures and know one thing for sure. If I can do it, you can too. And, much to my delight, many of my most disorganized, money fogged clients wind up surprising themselves with how much they have come to enjoy mastering their money. Now that’s something to smile about!
If you’re just starting up, or have been flying by the seat of your pants, I can help you. Contact me at: email@example.com or give me a call at 603.363.4252